One of a series of delightful still life's by John Wheeler. The simplicity of these compositions - with their limited colour palette and bold geometric shape is reminiscent of William Scott's St Ives paintings
Originally a photo-realist, John now devotes his creative energy into a more emotive, expressive form of mark-making which resonates with the character and individuality of his subjects. His work is an eclectic amalgam of early Hockney blended with essence of Modigliani and Breughel!
Limited edition of 50
- Still Life Giclée Art print hand-printed, signed and numbered
- 310gm Fotospeed Smooth Cotton 300 Art Paper
- EPSON archival inkjet print – lightfastness rating is over 100 years
- Buy online as print only in sizes listed above
- Custom packing and delivery