French Ail Purple Garlic Bulbs Posturing on Cumberland Slate. I love the delicately veined gossamer skin and colouring of these beautiful unassuming little vegetables!
Used a 90mm tilt-shift lens and two-frame photo merge on this one. Nice get back to grips with more traditional hands-on photography methods!
Still life with a French theme...
- Limited edition of 25, Hand printed, signed and numbered by Keith Hodgson
- Print sizes- A4, A3, A2 approx.
- 310gm Fotospeed Smooth Cotton 300 Art Paper
- EPSON archival inkjet print – lightfastness rating is over 100 years
- Buy online as print only in sizes listed above