- From a plaster and paint on paper original by Andrew Crane. Some real shapes here, just for a change. A decision to be made?
Andrew's background is in graphics and typography. This legacy is reflected in his painterly work which uses letters and numbers which serve as 'characters' or clues to the motivation behind a painting. There is often a mystical or spiritual element present. He invariably employs materials gathered from the hardware store rather than the art shop — the muted tones of cement or plaster combine with soft washes of varnish creating powerful and highly original abstract expressionist works
Limited edition of 20
- Hand-printed, signed and numbered
- 310gm Fotospeed Smooth Cotton 300 Art Paper
- EPSON archival inkjet print – lightfastness rating is over 100 years
- Buy online as print only in sizes listed above
- Custom packing and delivery