Garlic clove on Cumberland slate - Its ranslucent skin reveals delicate purple cloves.
Garlic was known to ancient Egyptians and has been used both as a food flavoring and as traditional medicine. In Ancient Rome, it was "much used for food among the poor".
- Limited edition of 75, Hand printed, signed and numbered by Keith Hodgson
- Print sizes- A4, A3, A2.
- 310gm Fotospeed Photo Art Paper
- EPSON archival inkjet print – lightfastness rating is over 100 years
- Buy online as print only in sizes listed above
- Other sizes, mounting and framing available - please contact the gallery
- Custom packing and delivery worldwide
One of a series of nostalgic images with a ‘French Kitchen’ theme